walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Amber & Jarvis Pitts Wedding

Amber was married at Go Away Farm to Jarvis Pitts on Saturday, April 16, 2011. I don't have the "good" photos to post, so I haven't posted what I do have, got to feeling bad about not posting something, so here are a couple. As soon as we have the official versions, I'll get some of them up here as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. 

It was an absolutely beautiful day with little wind and very pleasant temperatures. It could have been a lot worse. Very blessed to have a beautiful day to spend with the family in celebration of Amber & Jarvis' union. 

Welcome Jarvis to the Walters' family! 


Amber & Jarvis, happily married! 


Brody, Caroline, Riley & Lauren... 5, 5, 5, and 15:-) Poor Lauren. 

May your life be filled with wonderful days.




5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/23/2011 2:54 AM  
Anonymous Website Hostings said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

5/23/2011 9:51 PM  
Anonymous George M. Fancher said...

that's very sweets

7/02/2011 12:26 AM  
Anonymous buy rift platinum said...

WoW! that was really sweet.=D

8/31/2011 1:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very sweet and cutie

11/22/2011 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home