walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

End of January... goodness!

I can't believe its the end of January and we've had my birthday (yes, 57!) and a lot of opportunities to take pictures, and yet, no postings since Christmas. Sorry about that. I've been swamped and traveling a lot in January. I have to slow it down a bit.



Annie strapped into her car seat... with that... "what are you looking at" Molly look... or maybe it's a... "get this bow off my head" look...


Annie asleep in MikMik's arms at Britney's Wedding


Brody and Caroline (in matching dress to Annie) at Britney's Wedding. Man I like that hat! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home