walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flying

I know I take too many photos. I know it because I have to try to manage the large collection on hard drives and my computer. Goodness. It is out of control. However, every once in a while I take one that I really like. This photo was taken from my plane window a couple weeks back en route from Lubbock to Houston. It was late in the day and the ride was horrid, but the view glorious. I love to fly. There's just something about it that is therapeutic to me. However, that being said, the flight from Houston to California a couple Sunday's ago was just short of therapeutic... it was almost freightening:-) Landing in the 70 mph gusts of the Santa Anna winds isn't recommended. Goodness.


Love this! 


Laguna Beach on my 59th birthday. 


Neat palm tree silhouette at Laguna Beach. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hello! Just browsing through blogs!

Gorgeous pictures!

2/14/2013 1:04 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Beautiful photos!

2/22/2013 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home