walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flying

I know I take too many photos. I know it because I have to try to manage the large collection on hard drives and my computer. Goodness. It is out of control. However, every once in a while I take one that I really like. This photo was taken from my plane window a couple weeks back en route from Lubbock to Houston. It was late in the day and the ride was horrid, but the view glorious. I love to fly. There's just something about it that is therapeutic to me. However, that being said, the flight from Houston to California a couple Sunday's ago was just short of therapeutic... it was almost freightening:-) Landing in the 70 mph gusts of the Santa Anna winds isn't recommended. Goodness.


Love this! 


Laguna Beach on my 59th birthday. 


Neat palm tree silhouette at Laguna Beach. 

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hello! Just browsing through blogs!

Gorgeous pictures!

2/14/2013 1:04 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Beautiful photos!

2/22/2013 2:28 PM  
Blogger Sitwat Khan said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...

4/07/2013 10:00 AM  
Blogger Sitwat Khan said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

4/07/2013 10:01 AM  
Blogger Sitwat Khan said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

4/07/2013 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home