walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jack Reegan Ensey is Home!

MikMik was holding Jack today and I got this photo. I think you can see some Walters' and some Ensey in this little guy. I see Mimi and Molly's chin, my eyes slits and possibly nose, Jonathans lips and head, and when he's mad, a Walters' scowl:-) Boy is he ever strong. Molly calls him Uncle Larry:-) There is a photo that I'll not post where he is crying where he looks a lot like a cross between Bandaddy and Larry.... I'm sure Jonathan and the Ensey family is thrilled:-)

Here is Jack at 3 days old. He is a sweety for sure.

Dad and son. Jonathan is good with him. And Molly is one of those surprise Moms. I'm impressed with the way they already have a knack for caring for Jack. You'd think they'd been doing it at least 5 or 6 days...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys,
He is just a doll!!! I sent my mom (Darla) a few of the pictures and she thinks he is sooo cute! She also said to tell Galen that Jack looks like a small version of him!!! :) Congrats on you're new addition!

-Erica Womack

3/15/2007 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home