walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mik and I go to San Francisco to celebrate my birthday

James Taylor playing his guitar on Sweet Baby James.... Awesome concert at the Orpheum Theatre on Friday night, February 16. My birthday present. Third row, third and fourth seats. A wonderful concert!
I shot four images from above the Marin County side of the Golden Gate Bridge on Friday. I stitched them together digitally and wala, this is what I got. This is shot with the little 5 mp Canon camera. It is great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of the greatest views there is. Another one is going under the bridge. I've been under it around two dozen times. I have some pics as we approach it from the Pacific. It's unreal.

2/18/2007 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great view. Happy Birthday, Angela S.

2/21/2007 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home