walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

So Busy & So Far Behind...

I must apologize for the absence. I had a very busy year with so much happening, I had to leave something be for a while, and the blog got the vote. However, I'll be updating it here shortly. I've been gathering my images of recent activities, and I promise to get them posted over the holidays.

We've had Halloween, farm events, Thanksgiving and birthdays since my last posting... Oh well, it is what it is, standby for a slug of new stuff shortly. Surely there's been enough going on in the news to keep you busy:-)

And have a wonderful Holiday Season!

2 Comments:

Blogger wheatgerm said...

we all get behind

12/20/2011 4:45 PM  
Anonymous GadgetDealers.com said...

Happy Holidays!
GadgetDealers.com

12/27/2011 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home