walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

All great things come with a price:-)

We had just passing Clines Corner on I40 yesterday morning when I saw a large piece of tire pass me on the driver's side of my truck. Shortly afterwards I saw a cloud of debris coming from the rear passenger side of the trailer. Yep. Shredded it! Oh well, it was 55 degrees and windy. Very nice shoulder of the road to work and all the right tools. What more could I ask for? Oh yeah, a generator, compressor and an impact wrench:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home