walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Andrew Barnett nabs a monster frog at Go Away!


Looks like a Cadillac, doesn't it?



I was in the house speaking to guests at Crystal Wheless' wedding Saturday evening when Andrew came running up and said, "bring the digital camera out here, now!" When I ignored his request, he grabbed me and pulled toward the door. I followed. When I got outside, I was met with a monster frog that was nabbed by Andrew jumping away from the dog food bowl. Obviously, he liked the food....  Andrew loved the frog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home