walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Around the farm this winter...


We ended up with three roosters suddenly:-) Not sure where a couple of them came from, but the crowing has got to stop. Our poor guests like roosters, but when one starts at 2:00 a.m., which he did this past weekend when we had a group staying there, it waxed a little old. I think he'll make good soup.



We call him "soup-kitchen"



We had about 117 delicious large navel oranges this year on the one tree. It was so loaded down we had to brace its limbs with lumber. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

4/23/2010 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home