walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Brody and Caroline get to go to Church with Mik Mik and Papa G

I really like this picture. This was after church Sunday at Amber and Bryan's. Mikki and I took Brody and Caroline to church Sunday while Amber was at home helping Bryan after his accident. Boy, did we ever have fun. You should have witnessed us with them during church. They were really well behaved, but they never stop moving. Not for a second! It was quite funny actually. I wore John Wolfe out sitting behind me. I actually heard him laughing at me a couple times. I was wiped out at the end of the day. Felt like I'd been ironing in high heel shoes all day:-) They are really a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home