walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Fawn and I


The Fawn and I, originally uploaded by galenwalt.

What a wonderful experience. It reminded me of the falconry experience last year in Ireland. I knelt down and she just came up and got up against me. She has some deep cuts but we got some antiseptic wash and cleaned them and then applied Neosporum. She should be good to go. We'll get her up to a size where she can get along by herself and hopefully she'll hang around the place. A wonderful addition to Go Away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home