walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A beauty at Go Away!


A beauty at Go Away!, originally uploaded by galenwalt.

I drove up to Go Away today to meet the electric company. When I arrived Isidro put down his Weed Eater and pointed to a fawn who was following him around the yard. He said he'd put her out three times and every time she came back in the yard. She took to me and the kittens the same way. She seemed like she liked it there so I went to town and bought deer chow and some milk and a bottle. The kids and Mikki will love her (or him... I didn't bother to look).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home