walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

X5 replaces the Rover


X5 replaces the Rover
Originally uploaded by galenwalt.
Dieter, my sales guy delivered the car to my house and I was down in my back. I've not driven it but once, and that was in pain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing...I feel so sorry for you!

Charles

4/05/2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll volunteer to break it in!! I'd hate to see you injured further.
;)Scott

4/06/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home