walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Jonathan, Bryan, Amber and me


Jonathan, Bryan, Amber and me
Originally uploaded by galenwalt.
Me and my sons in law, along with my eldest bearing Caroline and Brody. They'll be here in about three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Noam said...

Galen:

Thanks for contributing your thoughts to my "Rich vs. King" post. Love to learn more about a couple of items you mentioned, so I posted a follow-up comment, if you have time....

Hope all's well!

11/30/2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home