walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Bridal Extravaganza


Bridal Extravaganza
Originally uploaded by galenwalt.
Molly is marrying on July 9, 2005 to Jonathon Ensey. The fun has begun:-) This is the bridal extravaganza at the George R. Brown convention center. I counldn't make it... busy busy.

3 Comments:

Blogger galen said...

make that "couldn't".... I really wasn't invited. But I'm okay with that.

2/06/2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger galen said...

When I look at this photo, I realize how blessed I have been. I have a great wife and two great daughters. Both messes in their own way, but great all the same.

2/06/2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Don't you talk about our nieces.....we are all blessed to have all three of them and the 50 something others that make up the The Walters Family......I love my family!

Molly D. - Congratulations again! I am so excited for you! Every body needs some body!

diane

2/08/2005 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home