walters family blog

Well, its just Walters' family stuff. That's about it, for that's its sole purpose.

Name:
Location: Bellville, Texas, United States

Husband, dad, grandfather, brother, entrepreneur, artist, writer, publisher, ad guy, teacher, musician, and dreaming of being a farmer.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Up and Running

Walters family.... I have had to change the name of our site from Waltersite, to Waltershome. The Blogger folks had a technical glitch that wouldn't allow me to upload images. So, I had to alter the name and start over. Kind of normal for this stuff and for me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself with this new site for our family. Now let me go try to upload an image once again (this is where we had the technical glitch last time. If this doesn't work, I'm turning this venture over to Amber or someone with more time. If I get caught blogging at work, they'll fire me:-). Later,

4 Comments:

Blogger galen said...

Cary, no wonder you're going... free lodging! Surprised the place isn't full already. Really, I hope you enjoy your experience in the most beautiful water in the world. Our bathtub water isn't as clear as the Caymans. Gorgeous. Enjoy!

1/21/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger galen said...

Scott, you're welcome. I like it too. I hope everyone gets use to getting on and using it. It could be a very fun site for years to come for the family. And, as technology on these sites change (and now that google owns Blogger), this should get really cool over the coming year or so. Thanks for the defensive driving info. I for one would do that in a heart beat before sitting all day in that stupid class watching those videos.

1/27/2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger galen said...

Living in Texas has it's bad things that we put up with, like the intense summer, but I'm sitting in Chicago at 1:12 pm and it's 12 degrees! 12. That is just 5 degrees warmer than it was here last night. And it's very cold. Good grief. Thank you Lord that I was born and am from Texas!

1/28/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger galen said...

Cary, I hope you can turn this exercise into a great experience for you and your family. I know that this is a stretch, but maybe it'll be a good thing in the end. Do good work and don't make us look bad:-) Have fun. Most beautiful water I've ever seen is there. However, we did experience our longest exit lounge delay there years ago when we passed through customs and got into the gate area, they realized that one of the cockpit instrument glass panels (they were four months old in a brand new 737-500) had gone out. They couldn't allow us back into the airport to shop since we had cleared customs and we waited until they flew a plane to Miami for an instrument panel and back to Caymens and installed it. We were in the lounge for 9 hours! Not too beautiful then.

Enjoy and keep us up to date!

1/30/2005 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home